Beadwork December 2013/January 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for sunning beading projects in peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, netting, and more.
- You want to uncover the hottest jewelry tools and products for 2014.
Spectacular beading projects, must know beadweaving how-tos, and much more packed into the December/January issue of Beadwork magazine. Tis’ the season for stylish beaded jewelry, and this issue is packed with 17 projects you won’t want to miss.
Explore the final designs from the 2013 Designers of the Year. Mix triangle weave, square stitch, and netting into a bracelet with stylish triangle motifs, create an undulating bracelet of cubic right-angle-weave, sparkle with a bracelet featuring Art Deco motifs, and stitch a geometric bracelet project that evokes ancient Assyrian balustrade.
Bonus! This annual Tucson Show Preview magazine features a first look at the vendors you won’t want to miss.
Pick up this project-packed issue of Beadwork magazine today!
- Explore four beautiful and elegant beaded jewelry designs by the spectacular 2013 Designers of the Year including a funky pendant that use spike beads masterfully.
- Explore the stylish alterations on previously featured Beadwork designs in W.O.R.D
- Artistic inspiration revealed: see how different artists use the same materials in unique ways with The Challenge.
- Melinda’s must-have DVD, beautiful burl wood pendants, a scissor sharpener, and more featured in Cool Stuff.
- Stitch a pair of earrings that take the shape of lanterns Simply Seeds.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|