Beadwork December 2013/January 2014 Print Edition
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for sunning beading projects in peyote stitch, herringbone, right-angle weave, netting, and more.
- You want to uncover the hottest jewelry tools and products for 2014.
Spectacular beading projects, must know beadweaving how-tos, and much more packed into the December/January issue of Beadwork magazine. Tis’ the season for stylish beaded jewelry, and this issue is packed with 17 projects you won’t want to miss.
Explore the final designs from the 2013 Designers of the Year. Mix triangle weave, square stitch, and netting into a bracelet with stylish triangle motifs, create an undulating bracelet of cubic right-angle-weave, sparkle with a bracelet featuring Art Deco motifs, and stitch a geometric bracelet project that evokes ancient Assyrian balustrade.
Bonus! This annual Tucson Show Preview magazine features a first look at the vendors you won’t want to miss.
Pick up this project-packed issue of Beadwork magazine today!
- Explore four beautiful and elegant beaded jewelry designs by the spectacular 2013 Designers of the Year including a funky pendant that use spike beads masterfully.
- Explore the stylish alterations on previously featured Beadwork designs in W.O.R.D
- Artistic inspiration revealed: see how different artists use the same materials in unique ways with The Challenge.
- Melinda’s must-have DVD, beautiful burl wood pendants, a scissor sharpener, and more featured in Cool Stuff.
- Stitch a pair of earrings that take the shape of lanterns Simply Seeds.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org