Beadwork August/September 2016
Rake in the fun this fall with 15 projects that use crescents, two-hole cabochons and more varieties of shaped beads! Complete beautiful projects such as the Sawtooth Cuff and Xanadu Necklace while you improve your technique.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create fun, elegant necklaces, such as the Xanadu Necklace.
- You’d like to use peyote stitch to create intricate forms, such as in the Sawtooth Cuff.
- You want to discover new and exciting beading projects and techniques to try this fall.
Check out the latest issue as Editor Melinda Barta highlights interesting and unique beading techniques, as well as the idea of beadweaving as an escape from everyday stresses. Another installment of fun, challenging and exciting designs by our favorite bead artists, this issue gives readers the tools to expand their skills and discover designs for the new fall season. Artists will specifically cover diagonal peyote stitch, kumihimo, spiral rope and embellished tubular herringbone stitch.
Order your copy of Beadwork, August/September 2016 today to:
- Use beadweaving as an escape from everyday stresses.
- Use a variety of shaped beads to make beautiful projects for the season.
- Improve techniques such as tubular netting, right-angle weave, peyote stitch and more.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Beadwork|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|