Beadwork August/September 2015
Break out the SuperDuos and bricks to construct the stylish cuff on the cover of this issue of Beadwork magazine! Plus, learn prismatic right-angle weave and check out 17 fresh beading and jewelry making ideas!
You'll Love this if:
- You want to be inspired by beaded jewelry by today's top designers.
- You are looking for stylish beading projects you can't wait to make.
- You are interested in adding new beading techniques to your repertoire.
Get road trip ready with the August/September 2015 issue of Beadwork magazine! Explore Melinda Barta's top three tips for beading on the road. Whether you're planning on spending hours in the car or camping out in the comfort of your home, you won't want to miss Cindy Holsclaw's tutorial on prismatic right-angle weave. Or pave the way to beaded bliss with the bricks of the Paragon Cuff and the Tilas of the Boardwalk Necklace. With projects that range from beachy beautiful city chic, you are sure to be inspired!
Order your copy of Beadwork August/September 2015 today to:
- Show off your shaped beads with 7 projects that feature a variety of these exciting beads.
- Discover new beads and must-have resources in Cool Stuff.
- Explore prismatic right-angle weave with Cindy Holsclaw in Stitch Pro.
- Shine the spotlight on seed beads when you build the Royal Fortress Bracelet.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|