Beadwork Aug/Sep 2014
You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for beaded jewelry designs for bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- You want to advance your beading technique with tips for double thread management, creating beaded bezels, and more.
- You're on the hunt for jewelry projects to boost your skills using peyote stitch, right-angle weave, herringbone stitch, among others!
Uncover the latest great beaded jewelry projects inside the August/September 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine. Mix beads and wire together for a striking necklace design, conceal your closure in a fashionable way with a beautiful peyote stitch and brick stitch bracelet project, create a bright bracelet that brings the vivid Mardi Gras color to your wrist, and more! Explore 19 gorgeous projects incorporating the fundamental bead stitches and less utilized stitches including daisy stitch, whipstitch, Russian Spiral, and others. Get ready to grow your skills with these inspiring projects perfect for the summer season and beyond.Get your copy of the August/September 2014 issue of Beadwork magazine today to:
- Learn how to manage double thread in your beaded designs with Stitch Pro Jean Campbell.
- Create a stylish frame for a cabochon using seed beads and discs in Custom Cool.
- Be amazed by the four beautiful projects from the 2014 Designers of the Year.
- See how readers are putting their own twist on past Beadwork magazine projects with W.O.R.D.
- See how the same materials inspire different beaded projects The Challenge.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|