Beadwork April/May 2015
You'll love this if:
- You want to explore beaded projects from a variety of designers.
- You love to incorporated shaped beads into your beaded jewelry.
- You are looking for new bead techniques to master!
Spice up your beading repertoire when you learn bead embroidery basics and bead crochet ropes! The possibilities are unlimited when it comes to ideas and materials to explore through bead embroidery; it is a technique that will keep beginners and experts inspired! Then, break out that crochet hook and take a turn at bead crochet ropes. This beaded spiral makes a lovely bangle bracelet so experiment with color as you bead a stack of bangles for yourself or for your friends!
Orderyour copy of Beadwork April/May 2015 today to:
- See how readers' adapted patterns from past issues of Beadwork to create a new look in W.O.R.D.
- Get in the know! Find out about new beads, handy storage ideas, and new bead books in Cool Stuff.
- Explore a variety of bead techniques including bead embroidery, bead crochet, soutache, peyote stitch, right-angle weave and more!
- Try out several shaped beads including SuperDuos, Silky diamonds, and O beads in this issue's Quick & Easy project.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|