Beadweaving Beyond the Basics eBook
Experiment with color and shape with these 24 gorgeous designs from beadweaving teacher and Beadwork contributor Kassie Shaw.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create your own modern jewelry wardrobe!
Get ready to take an inspirational approach to weaving beaded jewelry with Beadweaving Beyond the Basics. Use a combination of traditional and innovative stitches, such as double diamond and faux right angle weave, herringbone, peyote and St. Petersburg, to add new dimension to your jewelry pieces. Take advantage of a variety of bead shapes such as seed beads, two-hole beads, bicone crystals, bugle beads and lentils, to get the shapes and effects you want, then try them in multiple colorways to create head-turning looks that will complete any outfit. The possibilities are endless!
Kassie Shaw encourages you to experiment with color and shape in her 24 gorgeous projects. The included primers on her right angle weave variations will let you get started right away, and the tips for left-handed beaders will allow everyone to try these designs with ease.
Soon, you’ll be creating statement pieces with Beadweaving Beyond the Basics!
|Number Of Pages||144|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- A great find
- RAW is probably my favorite stitch so it was wonderful to use this book to explore variations that even someone who dislikes the stitch could use. The projects are all doable for anyone past beginner and well explained and illustrated. (Posted on 6/13/2016)
- Beautiful Book
- Love this book, can't wait to have the time to sit down and try some of the designs. Fully agree with previous reviews, eye-catching designs, excellent colour combinations, easy to follow instruction and useful hints and tips. Well done, Kassie. (Posted on 12/13/2015)
- Great for Advanced Beginners
- I'm looking forward to learning RAW and its variations with this book. I love Kassie Shaw's colour sense and the elegance of her designs. She is also a very approachable and down to earth designer. (Posted on 10/26/2015)
- Beautiful jewelry projects with variation alternatives and clear instructions.
- I found this book to be one of the best I have bought for some time. Beautiful photos, beautiful projects and clear instructions. And there's something new to learn, like double diamond RAW and FRAW. Many of the projects are relatively quick to make. The jewelry is modern and youthful and simple in style. I especially liked that there are variation alternatives. (Posted on 9/25/2015)
- Awesome Book!
- This is the best book in my collection so far! It's the only one that I've ever gone through and felt that I want to make every design in it! Love the great tips she added with each design too. Kudos to Kassie Shaw, because she did an awesome job with this one! (Posted on 9/13/2015)