Beads in Bloom: The Art of Making French Beaded Flowers eBook
Learn the timeless art of making French beaded flowers, including necessary supplies, fundamental and advanced techniques, and flower assembly.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You’ll love this if:
- You want to expand your beading repertoire beyond just making jewelry
- You want to learn the art of making French beaded flowers
- You’re interested in vintage or antique crafts
Discover how easy it is to get started making beaded flowers with just a few simple tools and supplies. Learn the fundamentals for beading the wire, creating twists and wraps, forming multiple types of loops, and working variations of the basic technique, then move on to advanced techniques such as lacing, weaving, reverse wrap, and flower centers. Finally, master the art of flower assembly to make your blooms and bouquets come to life! Enjoy the gallery of gorgeous beaded flower collections and explore 5 how-to projects to create your own custom arrangements.
Download your copy of Beads in Bloom today to:
- Discover the history of French beaded flower making
- Learn how to make flowers and greenery from glass beads and wire
- Find advice on tools, supplies, tips, and tricks for creating beaded flower arrangements
- Work your way up from fundamental through advanced techniques for making and assembling beaded flowers
- Follow detailed, step-by-step instructions to create a gorgeous clover, rose, pansy, sunflower, or chrysanthemum pin
- Discover so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|