Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Beaded Ropes with Jill Wiseman DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch beaded ropes for your jewelry designs.
- You want to see five different ways to stitch beaded ropes--using herringbone stitch, peyote stitch, right-angle weave, netting, and spiral rope!
- You want expert tips for making better beaded ropes, such as selecting the right beads.
Learn the Ropes
Join author, instructor, and beadwork master Jill Wiseman in an exciting workshop video that will teach you everything you need to know to get started stitching beautiful beaded ropes. Learn five ways to stitch beaded ropes: using spiral rope, netting, peyote, herringbone, and right-angle-weave stitches. Then, go beyond the basics and learn important variations to add beautiful patterns. Packed with helpful tips, beginners and experts alike will learn something new with this must-have workshop video.
Get your copy of this exciting workshop video today to:
- Learn how to start and end beaded ropes, add bling with embellishing techniques, vary your colors with pattern tricks, and more.
- Discover how to create a variety of beaded ropes using five different stitches: peyote stitch, spiral rope, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, and netting.
- Get helpful tips from Jill, including a fool-proof method for finding step-ups, using a dowel, and stitching free form!
- And so much more!
About the Artist
Jill Wiseman, a 2013 Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year, fell in love with beading in 2001 and now works full-time as a national beading teacher. She is the author of Jill Wiseman's Beautiful Beaded Ropes. Jill is known for writing clear and detailed instructions for all experience levels, and her kits and patterns are sold online at www.jillwisemandesigns.com. Join Jill and learn about beaded kumihimo with her other workshop Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Kumihimo with Beads. Contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- It's like having your own personal tutor.
The DVD is high quality both visually and for the detailed instruction and well suited for a beginner or a more adventurous. I had previously purchased Jill Wiseman's, Kumihimo with Beads which is fantastic.
(Posted on 4/12/2016)
- Clear and concise. Uses language that is easy for beginners thru advanced beaders. (Posted on 6/4/2015)