Beaded Pod Necklace Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use circular brick stitch to make these fun beaded beads and then add them to chain to create a fashionably long necklace. You can also make matching earrings by using 10mm crystal rounds for the
center, adding just 1 hanging loop, and connecting that loop to an ear wire.
Finished Size: 32"
- 1 g matte metallic dark bronze size 15° seed beads (A)
- 3 g special dyed pale pumpkin size 11° seed beads (B)
- 3 g matte transparent dark topaz size 11° seed beads (C)
- 3 g matte metallic dark bronze size 11° seed beads (D)
- 3 g opaque light orange size 11° seed beads (E)
- 5 bronze 12mm crystal pearl rounds (F)
- 28" of antiqued copper 4mm round rolo chain with open (unsoldered) links
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 12 beading needles, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique:circular brick stitch, wireworking
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|