Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Bead Stitching Vintage-Inspired Jewelry with Kelly Wiese Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn how to stitch elegant beaded jewelry.
- You want to explore Kelly Wiese's bead stitching technique.
- You want to learn how to create beautiful beaded bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings from two beaded components.
Get the romantic look with your beading designs!
Join past Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Kelly Wiese and learn her signature style of bead stitching: romantic, vintage-inspired jewelry. Follow along with Kelly as she teaches you stitch by stitch how to make three custom components and then how to combine them into various beautiful jewelry designs. The featured components combine herringbone stitch, peyote stitch, square stitch, and netting with crystals, pearls, and seed beads and can be joined to make bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and even rings.
Order your copy of this video workshop today to:
- Learn the steps for stitching vintage-inspired components to create lacy romantic jewelry designs.
- See every step clearly with up close shots and clear project chapters.
- Discover Kelly's recommended tools and materials you won't want to be without.
- Discover how to add embellishment with picots, bling with crystals, and decadence by combining stitches into airy designs.
- Get four designs in one with versatile components that can be combined into beautiful jewelry designs.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Kelly Wiese is the author of two books, A Beaded Romance (David & Charles, 2013) and Beaded Allure (North Light Books, 2010), and was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2011. Kelly loves to use size 15° seed beads and crystals in her beadwork, which is often described as romantic and delicate. She resides in Colorado with her husband, three dogs, and three cats and spends as much time as possible playing with beads. Visit her website at www.beadparlor.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Beautiful Designs
- The designs are beautiful, and the instructions are easy to follow, these are definitely not for a beginner, but I won't discourage one from trying. I look forward to trying out all of her design patterns, as these will help increase my skills. (Posted on 5/2/2015)