Bead Embroidery: Four Great Lessons Video Download Bundle
Unlock your creativity as you boost your bead embroidery skills with expert instruction from Sherry Serafini!
You'll love this if:
- You want to take your bead embroidery to the next level
- You are inspired by ribbons, found objects, and the multitude of beads that can be incorporated into bead embroidery to create amazing jewelry pieces
Join Sherry Serafini as she shares her love of bead embroidery, the most freeform style of beadwork. Boost your creativity as you learn how to incorporate shibori ribbon and found objects into your beaded jewelry designs. You'll also learn how to add proper edging and fringe and how to connect components into beautiful pieces of jewelry.
Download your digital copy of Bead Embroidery: Four Great Lessons with Sherry Serafini today to:
- Incorporate silk shibori ribbon into your jewelry designs
- Use found objects to embellish your work
- Professionally finish and embellish necklaces, bracelets, and earrings
- Connect components the proper way to create unique and exciting designs
About the Expert:
Unusual objects and shapes become part of a new story as Sherry Serafini stitches beads and gemstones, one at a time, to a felt-like base. Most pieces are born spontaneously, as the beads and Sherry's imagination dictate the design. Sherry finds this meditative form of art to be a rich counterpoint to a society full of instant gratification. Voted one of the top 10 instructors in the United States, Sherry lectures and teaches classes worldwide. Her work has been featured on the covers of trade magazines and catalogs and she wrote Sensational Bead Embroidery by Sherry Serafini and co-authored The Art of Bead Embroidery with Heidi Kummli. Sherry's beaded art is known internationally and has been worn by Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, pro golfer Michelle Wie, and singer Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||No|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Before taking this course, I paid $60 to learn from someone who said that she "watched one of Sherry's videos and realized that she was teaching in the same way" as a way to infer that students should start following her. In the four hours I spent on the class, I learned nothing. I ended up tearing the little work I did in that class apart. After taking THIS course, I could smack myself in the head for not taking it first. This video is so well done and so interesting that I learned easily how to create my own work. Sherry doesn't teach for others to follow, she teaches so that others can become creative and explore their own journeys in jewelry making. WILL TAKE OTHER COURSES with Sherry. I highly recommend this as an investment in your own creativity! (Posted on 8/17/2016)
- Nice Instruction
- I recently noticed that Bead Embroidery has been very popular. Some of the bead artist on YouTube has been doing projects incorporating this technique. I found out recently that Sherry is going to be teaching at a local bead shop near me. Unfortunately, I can't afford it, soo...I brought this bundle. I am very pleased with the content and instruction. I attempted to do bead embroidery several years but never followed up on it. Well, after viewing these video's I am pumped up. I encourage anyone whose interested from learning from a Master to take this class. Even if you have had a class in the past. It's worth it. (Posted on 5/11/2016)
- Beautiful and Informative
I've been bead embroidering for about 5 years now, and needed to fill in a few gaps in my knowledge and technique. These videos certainly helped and were inspiring.
I always love seeing Sherry's work which was a lovely bonus. :)
Very well done! (Posted on 3/31/2016)
- Sherry ROCKS!
- One of my favorite designers! Sherry really ROCKS and inspires students to 'think out of the box'. I have personally had classes with Sherry and these videos do a really good job of presenting her concepts and styles, plus more. I watch these to refresh what I've learned and to give me new inspiration. Great set at a fabulous price! (Posted on 3/25/2016)
- Wonderful tricks and insights
- I have all of Sherry Serafini's books and hesitated to buy these videos because I did not expect new ideas. I was wrong. By watching this master artist, I learned new techniques in bezeling, designing and finishing bead embroidery. Loved her irreverent attitude toward toward standard advice, and her meticulous professionalism where it really counts. (Posted on 1/22/2016)
- Absolutely Wonderful Teacher
I have been lucky enough to actually take in-person classes with Sherry (a very sweet lady, BTW), and decided to try the video lessons as well.
True to form. Sherry does a wonderful job with her teaching. Although she isn't as in-depth on "everyday" techniques (such as how to do a peyote bezel), it's enough to get you going. (Besides, you can always go to YouTube for basic techniques.)
Where Sherry absolutely shines is in walking through her thought processes in putting together her gorgeous designs. I especially loved the components class in this respect -- it really got my mind spinning with possibilities. And I loved her suggestions as to using the display bust for designing.
I highly recommend this set of videos to anyone who is looking for new ideas to apply to their own jewelry designs. It's also totally worth it just for the eye candy she provides. :) (Posted on 12/12/2015)
- Excellent teacher
- A true artist. Sherry's teaching style allows you to view the techniques as she demonstrates. This is the most cost effective way to take one of Sherry's classes. (Posted on 11/10/2015)