Bead Embroidery: Four Great Lessons DVD
Unlock your creativity as you boost your bead embroidery skills with expert instruction from Sherry Serafini!
You'll love this if:
- You want to take your bead embroidery to the next level
- You are inspired by ribbons, found objects, and the multitude of beads that can be incorporated into bead embroidery to create amazing jewelry pieces
Join Sherry Serafini as she shares her love of bead embroidery, the most freeform style of beadwork. Boost your creativity as you learn how to incorporate shibori ribbon and found objects into your beaded jewelry designs. You'll also learn how to add proper edging and fringe and how to connect components into beautiful pieces of jewelry.
Order your copy of Bead Embroidery: Four Great Lessons with Sherry Serafini today to:
- Incorporate silk shibori ribbon into your jewelry designs
- Use found objects to embellish your work
- Professionally finish and embellish necklaces, bracelets, and earrings
- Connect components the proper way to create unique and exciting designs
About the Expert:
Unusual objects and shapes become part of a new story as Sherry Serafini stitches beads and gemstones, one at a time, to a felt-like base. Most pieces are born spontaneously, as the beads and Sherry's imagination dictate the design. Sherry finds this meditative form of art to be a rich counterpoint to a society full of instant gratification. Voted one of the top 10 instructors in the United States, Sherry lectures and teaches classes worldwide. Her work has been featured on the covers of trade magazines and catalogs and she wrote Sensational Bead Embroidery by Sherry Serafini and co-authored The Art of Bead Embroidery with Heidi Kummli. Sherry's beaded art is known internationally and has been worn by Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, Lenny Kravitz, pro golfer Michelle Wie, and singer Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.
Watch a preview!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- A Must Have!
- If you like bead embroidery, this DVD is a must. Having been lucky enough to take an actual class with Sherry, I can say that this DVD is the next best thing. Clear instructions, creative license, and a down-to-earth delivery makes this DVD one that I will refer to many times. (Posted on 8/16/2016)
- Stunning Creativity!
Learning from a true artist is so much fun! I thought the sections on incorporating shibori ribbon and found objects give good basic information. It really gets interesting when she demonstrates different edge techniques and fringes.
But the true "gem" of this DVD is when she explains she almost never envisions or plans finished pieces - she makes components she loves and then joins them together! Now I feel like I can create something stunning like she does! Thanks, Sherry! (Posted on 7/3/2016)
- A Must Have DVD
- If you do bead embroidery, this DVD is a must. Sherry illustrates very clearly how to do the techniques. This was the next best thing to taking a class in person. Will refer to this when I do my next project! (Posted on 2/7/2016)
- I loved it.
In the past I have been very disappointed with some of the videos I have bought. Thankfully this was not the case with ' Bead Embroidery:
Four Great lessons DVD.
Sherry Serafini shared such a huge amount of information that I will have to watch it several times to make sure I have not missed anything. I absolutely loved every minute of the sessions. For anyone starting out on the beading embroidery this is a wonderful start.
I would highly recommend it. (Posted on 12/8/2015)