Bead Embroidery 101
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
ABOUT THE ON DEMAND WEBINAR
One of the most exciting and versatile areas of beadwork is bead embroidery. In this webinar, you'll learn how to do bead embroidery from discussions of the materials and processes to the primary bead stitches used. The unique terminology for this type of beadwork will be explained including the variations in usage. You will understand the process and techniques so you can proceed with confidence on many projects.
Once you understand the basics of bead embroidery, you will be prepared to do your own designing. Bead embroidery is a technique that is one of the easiest for beaders to use to create their own unique, self-directed designs. The webinar will include basic design issues and discussion of approaches.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Understand the process of bead embroidery from start to finish
- Explore the materials including options and choices
- Learn the popular stitches used in bead embroidery
- Discover how to approach a design and execute to a finished item
WHO SHOULD PURCHASE?
- Beaders who have never done bead embroidery
- Beaders who have attempted bead embroidery but had difficulties
- Beaders who want to learn what this technique offers to them
- Beaders who want to expand their knowledge and understanding of this technique
- Beaders wanting to explore creating their own designs
- Beaders who want more confidence in their approach to bead embroidery
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Jamie Cloud Eakin|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- Perhaps I was expecting too much, but I didn't learn anything new from this web seminar. I expected to see Ms. Eakin and not just hear a voice. I expected to see video rather than slides. This is the first web seminar I have purchased, and will not likely purchase others. I'm a visual student, and I'll stick to videos. (Posted on 5/29/2016)