Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Jewelry Making eBook If:
- You love to create unique jewelry pieces using beads, wire or both
- You want to try fun, beautiful jewelry making projects from Margot Potter, Katie Hacker, and Fernano DaSilva
- You're searching for a comprehensive guide to basic jewelry making techniques
This step-by-step eBook featured 50 designer jewelry projects from the noted artists Katie Hacker, Margot Potter, and Fernando DaSilva. Using beautiful beads and wire you can create exciting necklaces, bracelets and earrings—even if you’re a beginner. Learn how to make special wire and jewelry pieces with these great beading and wire jewelry making techniques.
The techniques featured here are simple and give you sophisticated results. This guide covers the jewelry making supplies you'll need as well as complete projects and an entire section devoted to beaded and wire jewelry techniques. Learn to make jewelry that makes a great gift, or a great addition to your wardrobe.
In Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed You’ll Learn:
- How to make necklaces, earrings, rings & more using beads and wire
- Tips & techniques for using beading wire, cording, findings, tubing and chain
- Basic and more imtermediate jewelry making techniques such as wrapping, crimping, turning a loop, and more
A Word From the Authors:
"Inside Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed, you’ll see things you’ve never encountered before, including fabulous new materials and techniques that look intricate but are easy to create. You’ll learn how to expose beading wire, chain and other components in completely unexpected ways, opening up a new realm of possibilities for incorporating unusual elements into jewelry designs and using traditional materials in innovative ways." —Margot Potter, Katie Hacket & Fernando DaSilvaLove the Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed eBook? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Margot Potter, Katie Hacker and Fernando DaSilva|
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|File/Trim Size||56 MB|