Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Jewelry Making eBook If:
- You love to create unique jewelry pieces using beads, wire or both
- You want to try fun, beautiful jewelry making projects from Margot Potter, Katie Hacker, and Fernano DaSilva
- You're searching for a comprehensive guide to basic jewelry making techniques
This step-by-step eBook featured 50 designer jewelry projects from the noted artists Katie Hacker, Margot Potter, and Fernando DaSilva. Using beautiful beads and wire you can create exciting necklaces, bracelets and earrings—even if you’re a beginner. Learn how to make special wire and jewelry pieces with these great beading and wire jewelry making techniques.
The techniques featured here are simple and give you sophisticated results. This guide covers the jewelry making supplies you'll need as well as complete projects and an entire section devoted to beaded and wire jewelry techniques. Learn to make jewelry that makes a great gift, or a great addition to your wardrobe.
In Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed You’ll Learn:
- How to make necklaces, earrings, rings & more using beads and wire
- Tips & techniques for using beading wire, cording, findings, tubing and chain
- Basic and more imtermediate jewelry making techniques such as wrapping, crimping, turning a loop, and more
A Word From the Authors:
"Inside Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed, you’ll see things you’ve never encountered before, including fabulous new materials and techniques that look intricate but are easy to create. You’ll learn how to expose beading wire, chain and other components in completely unexpected ways, opening up a new realm of possibilities for incorporating unusual elements into jewelry designs and using traditional materials in innovative ways." —Margot Potter, Katie Hacket & Fernando DaSilvaLove the Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed eBook? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
|Author/Designer||Margot Potter, Katie Hacker and Fernando DaSilva|
|File/Trim Size||56 MB|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org