This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This unique bracelet uses netting to form a flexible band of CzechMates tiles and QuadraTiles. Then a temporary basting stitch--an innovative technique--is used to cinch the piece together while the crisscross top embellishment is added.
Finished Size: 7¾"
- 10 g gold-lined crystal size 11° Japanese seed beads
- 29 madder rose halo 6mm 2-hole CzechMates squares
- 114 turquoise bronze Picasso 6mm 4-hole QuadraTiles
- 116 bronze 3mm fire-polished rounds
- 142 silver 3mm glass pearl rounds
- 1 silver 14×10mm 2-strand magnetic tube clasp
- Crystal 8 or 10 lb FireLine braided beading thread
Scissors, Size 10 beading needle, Awl (optional)
Originally Published: Beadwork, June/July 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|