Aurora Skies Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a variation of circular peyote stitch to create dazzling circular components in this eye-catching bracelet that puts crystal chaton montées on centerstage.
Finished Size: 7 1/4"
- 4 g full Labrador 5x2.5mm 2-hole SuperDuos (A)
- 48 full Labrador 4x5mm pinch beads (B)
- 58 full Labrador 3x10mm 2-hole crescent beads (C)
- 56 full Labrador 2mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 10 full Labrador 3mm fire-polished rounds (E)
- 48 olivine SS20 (about 5mm) crystal chaton montées in silver-plated 4-hole setting (F)*
- 1 silver 10x15mm textured round magnetic clasp
- Gray nylon beading thread
- *Note: The settings that hold the chatons should have four evenly spaced holes on the back. Don't substitute the chaton montées with sew-on rose montées that have perpendicular channels.
Scissors, size 10 beading needle
Circular peyote stitch variation
Originally Published: Beadwork, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|