This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Set a space-aged table with these placemats, inspired by a perennially popular midcentury dishware design. Simple machine appliqué and straight-line quilting make that vintage sparkle quick and easy to create.
Finished Size: 17 1/2" x 12 ¾"
Fabric: Main: 5/8 yd linen (shown: aqua), Backing: 5/8 yd quilting-weight cotton print, Two scraps of yarn-dyed cottons, each at least 6" x 6", Two scraps of yarn-dyed cottons, each at least 4"x 4"
- Placemat Front and Back (A)
- Large Circle (B)
- Small Circle (C)
- 1/2 yd batting
- Freezer paper
- Spray starch and small paintbrush
- Coordinating sewing thread
- Clear monofilament thread
- Heavy quilting thread, such as size 12 cotton, and appropriate machine needle
- Walking foot
Originally Published:Stitch, Spring 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|