Athena's Treasure Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use ladder and herringbone stitches to form the center band of the bracelet. Beautifully finish the ends of the bracelet using herringbone and brick stitches. Build your beading skills and make this stylish bracelet.Finished Size: 7¾"
- matte silver-lined crystal size 15° seed beads
- duracoat galvanized silver size 11° cylinder beads
- duracoat galvanized gold size 11° cylinder beads
- crystal golden shadow 4mm crystal cubes
- gold-filled 11x15mm toggle clasp
- gold 5mm jump ring
- gold-filled wireguards
- Crystal 4 lb braided beading thread
Technique: ladder stitch, herringbone stitch, brick stitch
Originally Published: Quick & Easy Beadwork, 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|