Art Deco Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Mix right-angle weave, fringe, netting fariation, and flat herringbone stitch in this bracelet that pulls from 1920s style. Challenge your technique with sleek bracelet project that is modern with a hint of old-world flair.
Finished Size: 7 3/4 inches
- Dark silver size 11° Japanese seed beads
- Dark silver size 8° Japanese seed beads
- Dark silver size 6° Japanese seed beads
- Topaz 2.5mm crystal bicones
- Topaz 4mm crystal bicones
- Pacific opal 4mm crystal bicones
- Smoky topaz 6x9mm faceted pressedglass teardrops
- Pacific opal 8mm fire-polished rounds
- Antiqued silver-plated 6mm jump rings
- 1 antiqued silver-plated 13x26mm
- 3-strand ball-end tube slide clasp
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 10 and 12 beading needles
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork December/January 2013/2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|
- Not enough detailed diagrams.
- I have read the instructions for this bracelet & looked at the diagrams & personally don't think there are enough diagrams to show the next steps etc. I will see how I do when I actually start beading it. Maybe it will be easier to follow then. (Posted on 6/1/2015)
- A really wonderful pattern!
- A very clever design and excellent instructions. I really enjoyed stitching this pattern! (Posted on 1/19/2015)
- I think it would be very helpful, to me anyway, on what projects I buy if you gave an idea of what beads were to be used in the pattern. Just a suggestion. I've bought so many where I have to order so many diff supies than what I have. (Posted on 12/19/2014)