Ancient Modern Polymer Clay + Wire Jewelry
With Ancient Modern, learn to create organic, sophisticated, and distinctly contemporary jewelry by artistically combining polymer clay and wire.
- Use a range of innovative techniques to design beads and jewelry components from polymer clay.
- Add wireworking elements, inspired clasps and ear wires, and more for a signature look.
- 16 one-of-a-kind projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and pins in Ronna's distinctive style.
- Each project features detailed instructions and step-by-step photography.
- Crafters and jewelry makers will be making gallery-style jewelry in no time!
In addition to an extensive technique section on polymer clay, wireworking, and jewelry design, readers will also find a gallery of work for endless inspiration.
Ancient Modern draws on artist Ronna Sarvas Weltman's fundamentals of jewelry design, what makes a piece "primitive," and shows how to achieve her organic effects and signature style, from color mixing to texture effects.
|Author/Designer||Ronna Sarvas Weltman|
|Number Of Pages||136|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org