Amphora Leather Cuff
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
These beautiful and minimal elements can be made with round-nose and bail forming fliers, but Now That's a Jig! makes it easy to whip up perfectly matched multiples. Make up a handful, and then stitch them to a leather cuff for an ancient Greek vibe.
Required Tools and Supplies:
- 18-gauge silver-filled wire, 35"
- Leather cuff (2" × 9"), small/medium, black
- Irish waxed linen, 4-ply, Country Red, 44"
- NTaJ! Amphora Leather Cuff pattern templates (download at www.Now-Thats-a-Jig.com)
- Printable vellum paper
- Now That's a Jig! StartrKit (JigBed, Bracket, Starter Peg Pak, Screwdrivr, StartrMemo)
- NTaJ! PatternPunchr & CornerTaks
- 1/16" MicroPegs, 2
- NTaJ! SwiveLok (optional)
- NTaJ! WireLiftr (optional)
- Flush cutters
- Round-nose pliers (optional)
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pair
- Chasing hammer (or utility hammer for dark annealed steel)
- Bench block or small anvil
- Needle file
- Liver of sulfur (eXtended Life Gel)
- Steel wool, 00, and Renaissance wax for cleaning and sealing dark annealed steel versions
- White charcoal pencil (or very fine Sharpie marker for lighter colors)
- Leather punch, set to 1.25mm
- Bead Stringing Glue (optional)
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|