Amethyst Bloom Bracelet Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It's very important to stop and smell the flowers- or even better- wear them! Create the amethyst bloom bracelet with matching earrings with this fun project.Use circular peyote stitch and a right-angle weave variation to bead several floral components, then connect them into a bracelet with simple jump rings.
Finished Size: 7"
- 1 g matte rose iris size 15° seed beads (A)
- 5 g metallic amethyst 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads (B)
- 2 g opaque beige luster 3.8×1mm O beads (C)
- 24 green celsian 4mm fire-polished rounds (D)
- 4 olivine 3mm crystal buttons
- 1 antiqued copper 6mm ball-and-socket clasp
- 5 antiqued copper 4mm jump rings
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Tools: Scissors, Size 10 beading needle, 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: circular peyote stitch, right-angle weave variation
Originally Published: Beadwork Quick + Easy, 2015
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|