This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Create a unique and edgy necklace of connected Q-shaped links made from annealed steel wire.
Required Materials and Tools:
- 18-gauge dark annealed steel wire, 21'
- 16-gauge dark annealed steel wire, 3"
- Heavy duty semi-flush cutters, or memory-wire cutters
- Chain-nose pliers
- Small file
- Now That's a Jig! (NTaJ!) StartrKit (JigBed, Bracket, Screwdrivr) or NTaJ! Pliers (or large stepped forming pliers)
- NTaJ! 1" hex peg
- NTaJ! 3/4" hex peg
- Bench block or anvil
- Chasing hammer
- Texturing hammer (optional)
- Buffing block or steel wool (author prefers foam file blocks from the nail supply store)
- Gold leaf sheet
- Metal leaf adhesive (available in brush on or pen form)
- Paint brush
- Renaissance Wax and soft cloth
- ProtectaClear spray-on sealant
Wireworking, basic metalsmithing
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, February/March 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Project Download|