All Souls Night Earrings Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The filigree-like design of these earrings were inspired by both Victorian style and nature. The designer recommends always using the best materials to create strong, lasting and elegant jewelry.
- 20-gauge half-hard sterling silver wire, 25 1/2"
- 24-gauge dead-soft sterling silver wire, 24"
- 26-gauge dead-soft sterling silver wire, 4"
- 2mm round sterling silver beads, 2
- Round needle file
- Chain-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Ball-peen hammer
- Steel bench block
- Ring mandrel
- Sharpie marker
- Liver of sulfur
- Pro-Polish pad or 0000 steel wool
- Rotary tumbler with mixed stainless steel shot
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|