After April Showers Digital Quilt Pattern
Hand-stitched hexagon units are sewn together and then appliquéd to a two-color background in this small pastel quilt.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Put your English paper piecing skills to work with this small quilt in pastel colors. The hand-stitched hexagon units are sewn together and then appliquéd to a two-color background. This quilt is a worthy combination of handwork and machine quilting.
Finished Size:42" × 40"
- Fabric for quilt top Color references are for Cotton Couture from Michael Miller Fabrics. Color equivalents are noted in the cutting chart.
- Hexagons, 9 fat eighths, 11" × 18" (Candlelight, Breeze, Cream, Spring, Creamsicle, Mint, Blossom, Opal, Spa)
- Background, Soft White, 1 yd.
- Background & binding, 1 yd., Geranium
- Batting, 48" × 48" (or crib)
- Backing, 11/4 yds.
- Fine, polyester thread, light gray (I used Coats & Clark DDXP® Paper Piecing thread in Nugrey.)
- Hexagon template, provided
- Pre-cut hexagon papers, 120
- 1" acrylic hexagon template
Originally Published:Modern Patchwork, Summer 2015.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|