Adorned Cuff Charm Bracelet
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Make stackable charm bracelets personalized with metal stamping and accented by your favorite charms. This is the perfect project for giving soldering a whirl!
- Sterling flat wire, 5mm x 1.5mm, 6"
- 16-gauge dead soft round wire
- Medium-sized jump rings
- #2 file
- Steel design stamps and/or letter sets
- Bench block
- 1 lb. brass mallet
- Medium Wrap and Tap pliers (5, 7, 10mm)
- Solder paste, easy*
- Solder pick
- Solderite board
- Max Flame butane torch
- Filtered butane fuel
- Wooden handled tweezers
- Quenching bowl
- Pickle pot and pickle
- Nylon bracelet-bending pliers
- Scotch Brite pad
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pair
- Heavy-duty flush cutters
- Flush cutters
- Fine-point permanent marker
- Plastic mallet
- Liver of sulfur
- *Note that solder paste may contain harmful ingredients, and the MSDS should be read before use.
Wirework, metal stamping, soldering, metalsmithing
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, December 2015/January 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|