Adirondack Lounge Dweller Robe Kit
Wrap yourself in the gorgeous robe that fits all body types! The Adirondack Lounge Dweller Robe Kit provides you with the materials and instructions you need to create this robe that’s perfect for both grabbing the morning cup of coffee and settling down in the evening. Follow alongside Rachel Faucett, co-founder of Handmade Charlotte, and Jess Davis as they demonstrate how to construct this cozy quilted robe. A great introduction for sewists new to quilting, you will learn how to work with batting, garment construction, and free-motion quilting.
Each kit includes:
- Marine blue peppered cotton, 2.5yd
- Green tea peppered cotton, 0.75yd
- Sunny aqua peppered cotton, 5yd
- Charcoal peppered cotton, 2 yd
- Oyster peppered cotton, 3yd
- Festival Rucksack from TO THE MARKET
- Adirondack Lounge Dweller Robe digital download pattern
- Adirondack Lounge Dweller Robe digital video download
Watch a preview of the video instructions now!
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|