Accurate Machine Piecing: Time Saving Sewing Techniques DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to create perfectly matched seams and accurately pieced quilt blocks.
- You want to learn how to quickly and easily add precise mitered borders to your quilts.
- You are looking for expert tips and tricks that will help streamline the quilting process.
Piece like a pro!
Become more accurate in your piecing techniques with expert tips and tricks from Amy Ellis in her Workshop™ DVD Accurate Machine Piecing: Time Saving Sewing Techniques. Follow along with Amy as she makes a table runner that utilizes a variety of traditional quilt blocks including strip-piecing, flying geese, half-square triangles, and curves. As a bonus, she also demonstrates how to add a border with a perfect mitered corner and an easy binding method. Whether you are new to quilting or you just want to improve your accuracy and reduce fabric waste, there is something for everyone in this video workshop!
Order your copy of Accurate Machine Piecing: Time Saving Sewing Techniques today to:
- Discover piecing techniques that will help you ditch the frustration of time-consuming mistakes.
- Learn how to precisely cut and construct traditional quilt blocks, including strip-pieced basics, half-square triangles, drunkard's path, and more!
- Make the perfect mitered border easily in only a few steps that will minimize waste and maximize results!
- Put your new techniques to the test when you make a charming table runner.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Amy Ellis is a quilter, fabric designer, author, and blogger from Heber City, Utah. She's been sewing since she was a young girl, and quilting for more than a dozen years. Amy is a frequent contributor to Modern Patchwork, and has been a guest on Quilting Arts TV. Learn more about her at amyscreativeside.com
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|