ABC's of Wire Wrangling Using Now That's a Jig! Video Download
Using wire elements, links and components on Now That's a Jig! you will create pieces that are easy to make and consistent in their design.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this video if:
- You have a Now That’s a Jig! Starter kit and want to use it to its fullest potential
- You have already completed a jewelry project with your kit and now want to discover new tricks and tips!
- You want to create a fun and mixed-metal jewelry set without the stress
Jewelry artisan, Brenda Schweder, shares her expertise of the latest jewelry trend, Now That’s a Jig! so you can design pieces that have a professional and uniform look. This video focuses on how to use the starter kit to its maximum potential and teaches you the basic methods of jigwork. It’s time to amp up your jewelry game, and by creating this beautiful bracelet and earring set, your wire prowess will only grow! And once you learn the ins and outs of this innovative jewelry making kit, you will be able to apply your knowledge to future mixed-metal projects. From setting the patterns into place to teaching you how to design wire tri-petals, your jewelry pieces will come together without any mistakes or complications.
Download your copy of ABC’s of Wire Wrangling using the Now That’s a Jig! today to:
- Take your wire working skills to the next level and design professional looking jewelry
- Learn how to set up your jig kit so you are able to design different jewelry pieces
- Discover which wire working tools are best suited for your designs
- Design a floral themed bracelet and earring set that boosts your jewelry skills
- Work through Brenda’s 8 demos, including MandrelWork, CoilWork, LassoWork, LinkWork and more!
Watch a video preview of ABC’s of Wire Wrangling using the Now That’s a Jig! now: