A Little Bling Earrings Kit
A little bling goes a long way with these two mixed-media earring designs! Get all the earring components from Nunn Design plus a digital copy of Jewelry Stringing magazine with this kit.
Let your jewelry do the talking when you've got a little bling! Receive the supplies necessary to make these chic earrings and get the digital download of Fall 2016 Jewelry Stringing for more inspiration.
With this kit, beaders of all skill levels will enjoy creating these two pairs of contemporary earrings designed by Stephanie Gard Buss using mixed-media techniques, simple wire loops and epoxy clay! Included are the earring components from Nunn Design, as well as a digital copy of Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016. This edition shows you how to broaden your jewelry-making skills with stringing, crimping, wireworking, knotting and more. You'll also discover the annual shopping guide, more than 60 DIY jewelry projects, trendy rose gold designs and much more!
See what's inside the kit:
- 2 antiqued silver 4mm faceted rounds
- 2 gold-plated 21-gauge 1 1/2" eye pins
- 1 pair of antiqued silver 10x18mm leverback earwires
- 3/4" of silver 1mm faceted ball chain
- 3/4" of silver 2mm faceted ball chain
- 1 1/2" of gold 2mm faceted ball chain
- 5" of gold-plated 3x5mm textured oval chain
- 2 antiqued silver 11x15mm square bezels
- Black two-part epoxy clay (1g total, 0.5g each part)
- 2 rhinestone links from antiqued copper 18pp rhinestone chain
- 2 antiqued silver small kidney ear wires
- 1/2" of antiqued silver faceted fine bead chain
- 1 1/2" of antiqued copper faceted fine bead chain
- 2" of antiqued silver small ball chain
- 2 antiqued copper Itsy single-loop rectangle bezels
- Dark brown two-part epoxy clay (1g total, 0.5g each part)
Jewelry Stringing, Fall 2016
Readers can't wait to get their hands on the annual shopping guide in this issue! Enjoy the editors' picks of more than 150 new beads, findings, cords, tools and more for 2016. Discover designs featuring the hottest material of the year: rose gold. Plus, check out a number of Southwest-themed designs, mixed-media projects and a collection reflecting a palette inspired by the colors of our prairies and grasslands in autumn. We also spotlight well-known artist Jill MacKay, plus her two new videos and new die-cutting machine and accessories for leather jewelry! Wondering how to properly repair your jewelry? Find advice on how to quickly and easily fix your favorite pieces in the safest manner from an industry expert.
|Number Of Pages||N/A|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|