A Knitting Bag Inspired by Nancy Drew to Knit Kit
Channel your inner Nancy Drew when you make this one-of-a-kind knitting bag! Then use your knitting and sewing skills to create even more creative pieces that are sure to remind you of your favorite mystery novels.
A Knitting Bag Inspired by Nancy Drew to Knit KitIncluded in this kit:
- Two skeins of Plymouth Brand Homestead Tweed yarn in a pale moss color,
- One Dritz Belle Button
- A set of Lacis Wooden Purse Handles.
- PieceWork, September/October 2016, print magazine
- PieceWork, September/October 2016 includes 8 additional projects to knit, embroider, and sew, inspired by the literary mystery genre including A Knitting Bag Inspired by Nancy Drew to Knit.
- This kit features the same materials that were featured in the original, which is published in the magazine.
Create this stylish knitting bag fit for a detective on the go! It will quickly become your go-to needlework bag for all of your adventures.
If you have a love for the mystery genre in the literary world, then this is the kit for you! The September/October 2016 edition of PieceWork includes six other projects to knit, embroider and sew, all of which were inspired by clandestine characters. You will receive two skeins of Plymouth Brand Homestead Tweed yarn in a lovely pale moss color, one Dritz Belle Button and a set of Lacis Wooden Purse Handles. Turn heads with this chic Knitting Bag inspired by much-loved sleuth Nancy Drew before moving on to the rest of the projects found in the magazine.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|