8 Spooky & Sweet Halloween Sewing Projects eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Stitch Spooktacular Projects Perfect for Halloween (and the Autumn Season)
Let the ghosts and ghouls come out and adorn your home! Discover 8 Spooky & Sweet Halloween Sewing Projects, a collection featuring favorite ghoulishly delightful projects handpicked by the editors of Quilting Arts Magazine. Whether you're making holiday crafts for yourself or home décor for a friend, this collection is perfect for adding Autumn cheer to any home.
Download your copy of this ghoulish project collection eBook today to:
- Create whimsical home décor, including festive Halloween banners, monster ornaments, autumn table runners, and trick-or-treat bags.
- Try your hand at a traditional quilt featuring a colorful spider web pattern.
- Rethink appliqué with Susan Brubaker Knapp's "wickedly bold" table runner that is both creepy and crawly.
- Explore using thread sketching to add character to your designs.
- Make Day of the Dead pins using traditional English Paper Piecing techniques.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|