Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Sherry Serafini
Boost your bead embroidery technique as you explore 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Sherry Serafini!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to improve your bead embroidery technique with tips and tricks from world-renowned jewelry designer Sherry Serafini.
- You are looking for captivating bead embroidered jewelry projects that are sure to turn heads.
Create bold and beautiful bead embroidered jewelry with Sherry Serafini!
Unite new trends and classic jewelry designs as you dive into 8 projects designed by Beadwork Designer of the Year Sherry Serafini. Improve your bead embroidery skills as you work your way through Sherry's gorgeous beaded projects and discover helpful hints and techniques from Sherry along the way.
Experiment with different bead finishes, colors, and sizes to create rich and tasteful texture in your bead embroidered jewelry. Recreate the spirit of 1920s classic jewelry as you make the stunning Black Tie Affair bracelet. Dream of spring as you bead yourself a Contemporary Corsage featuring an abstract floral design surrounding a sparkling rivoli. With so many gorgeous projects, you're sure to be inspired!
Download your copy of Best of Beadwork: 8 Projects by Designer of the Year Sherry Serafini today to:
- Use your favorite bead stitches including peyote stitch, brick stitch, and netting alongside bead embroidery to create unique bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
- Artfully combine new trends in jewelry with classic designs for one-of-a-kind beaded jewelry pieces.
- Learn how to use tubular peyote stitch to secure cabochons to a beading foundation.
- Whip up a fun and festive necklace by combining three separate bead embroidered components together.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Awesome Project Bundle!
- I love Sherry's work and her teaching style. This is a really great project bundle and I highly recommend it. You can follow her exact bead choices, or make the projects a little bit " your own". (Posted on 3/31/2016)