5+ Ways to Set Stones
Take your stone setting beyond a basic bezel with 5+ ways to set a stone, including riveting, tabs, tube setting, and more!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to ditch the bezel settings and explore stone setting alternatives including prongs, wire wrapping, rivets, and more.
- You want to take your metalsmithing and jewelry designing to the next level by learning new ways to set stones.
The perfect gemstone deserves the perfect setting! Shine the spotlight on your gemstones as you choose the setting that shows them in their best light. Break out of bezels in your jewelry designs and try something new! Discover eight bezel setting alternatives, including riveting, tabs, wire wrapping and more, that will not only keep your jewelry designs visually interesting but also keep your favorite stones secure.
Download your copy today to:
- Let your stone take center stage when you create sleek silver hangers for earrings or a pendant.
- Step up your jewelry making skills as you create an ornate cap for an asymmetrical stone.
- Secure your center stone seamlessly with tabs that are with integrated into your jewelry design.
- Integrate found objects into your next jewelry project with cold connection tips and tricks.
- And more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Tom & Kay Benham, Roger Halas, Debra Hoffmaster, Linda Larsen, Grant Robinson, and Stacia Woods|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|