2015 Crafter's Market
You will love this book if:
- You are looking to start or grow your craft business
- You need advice on how to promote your business and locations to sell your products
- You are an artist in jewelry, fiber, quilting, or paper art
Turn your passion into a business with the first edition of Crafter’s Market. Both a starting point and a research tool, this guide is your go-to resource to turning your love for crafting into a career. Enjoy articles from craft professionals providing insight, tips, and advice into business-related subjects such as branding, packaging, social media, publishing and copyright. A bulk of this 332 page book is filled with listings--names, contact information, company descriptions, submission guidelines and more--from companies and events that provide avenues for building and growing a craft business.
Order your copy of the 2015 Crafter’s Market to learn how to successfully build and grow your art business while avoiding common mistakes new business owners face.
In the 2015 Crafter’s Market you will find:
- Complete, up-to-date information for more than 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- Articles on the basics of freelancing --from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Informative articles on social media marketing, wholesale and consignment sales and pricing your crafts.
- Inspiring and informative interviews with successful craft professionals such as Tula Pink and Margot Potter.
A Word from the Editor, Kelly M. Biscopink
“We provide the names and addresses of places to sell your handmade creations and publish how-to instructions, along with plenty of business advice. You provide the hard work, creativity, and dedication to making and selling handmade goods.”
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Kelly Biscopink (editor)|
|Number Of Pages||336|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|