2013 Step by Step Wire Jewelry Collection CD
You'll love this if:
- You're searching for wire jewelry-making inspiration
- You want to learn techniques including chain maille, wire wrapping, and more!
- You're looking for hot trends, must-have jewelry tools, and more!
Discover all the wire jewelry projects, expert advice, and technique information in one compact CD with the 2013 Step by Step Wire Jewelry Collection CD! Advance your skills as you uncover step-by-step directions, must-have tools and supplies, and basic metalsmithing information that will take your jewelry to the next level!
Packed with 65+ inspiring techniques including wire wrapping, chain maille, soldering, kumihimo, metalsmithing, and more, this is the ultimate resource to add zing to your jewelry!
Order your copy of this collection CD today to uncover:
- Step-by-step pictures and directions so you can skip the guesswork and go straight to making beautiful jewelry.
- Detailed material lists so you can mimic the featured projects.
- The hottest wire jewelry tools and supplies you'll be dying to try for yourself.
- 65+ stunning projects in a variety of techniques and in every level.
- And much more!
Here's what you'll get inside each issue:
Feb/March: Learn how to sell your jewelry using Pinterest, craft 11 stunning wire jewelry projects mixing several techniques and materials, and more!
April/May: Enameling is hot, and you can learn torch-fired enameling with a stylish wire necklace project. Plus, the annual artisan showcase highlights artisan findings you won't want to miss, add heat patina your jewelry, discover must-have wire books every artist should have, and more!
June/July: Explore the annual tool issue packed with supplies you need to help you create stellar wire jewelry designs. Plus, learn simple soldering techniques, wire wrapping, and more with the 11 featured projects.
Aug/Sept: Put a seashell on display with a stunning wire-wrapped pendant. Plus, learn chain maille with a bracelet that includes colorful scales, play with steel wire, get teacher's tips to boost your jewelry, and more.
Oct/Nov: Add stylish sparkle and serious bling to your jewelry with the annual crystal issue! Plus, Ronna Sarvas Weltman and Kate Richbourg de-mystify soldering and reveal micro-torch tips so you can master the torch once and for all!
Dec/Jan: Learn ways to weave your wire to create one-of-a-kind projects, fuse your silver without the use of solder, and uncover patina techniques for both silver and copper wire jewelry. Bonus, get a preview of all the tools you need to have with the annual product preview section!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
- As always an excellent compilation of material. Lots of help and ideas. A must have for all wire jewelry workers. (Posted on 4/30/2016)