2005-2006 Colored Stone Magazine Digital Collection
Dive into the world of gemstones with the 2005-2006 Colored Stone Magazine Collection! Discover tasteful trends, insider information, and gorgeous gems in this must-have resource.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love learning about gemstones!
- You are interested how colored stones are sourced, sold, and styled.
- You want to be inspired jaw-dropping work of world-renowned lapidary artists.
Explore the world of gemstones as you peruse the digital pages of the 2005-2006 Colored Stone Magazine Collection! Find in-depth information about everything from sourcing to selling gemstones in the 9 included issues of Colored Stone magazine exactly as they were printed in 2005 and 2006 that you can only find in this collection. Be inspired by amazing gemstones cut by true lapidary artists, discover where colored stones are mined around the world, and so much more.
Download your copy of the 2005-2006 Colored Stone Magazine Collection today to:
- Immerse yourself in the three"S's" of gemstones: style, selling, and source with this Colored Stone Magazine Collection.
- Discover the work of expert lapidary artists who have transformed our view of how gemstones can be cut.
- Explore 9 issues full of gemstone information, inspiration, and trends in one easy-to-navigate and easy-to-search format.
- Learn about the ins and outs of colored stones from where they are mined to the reasoning behind their names.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|