2004 Beadwork Collection CD
Discover 120+ step-by-step bead patterns and projects, complete with full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all expert bead stitching information the jewelry world trusts from Beadwork magazine. Get all the material information, must-know bead advice, decadently designed projects, and more featured in this exciting year!
Order your copy today to:
- · Discover the jewelry-making secrets of Beadworks experts to enhance your beading techniques.
- · Be inspired by dazzling projects from favorite artists including Jean Campbell, Nadiya Pakosh, Kate McKinnon, and more.
- · Enhance your bead jewelry with must-make beading patterns using the hottest materials.
- · Go beyond beadwork with inspiring projects featuring crochet, wirework, stringing, and more!
- · Master bead-stitching techniques including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and herringbone.
- · And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
February/March - Explore 22 breathtaking beading projects, give your jewelry designs unique closures with tips from jewelry artist Susan Lenart Kazmer, and more!
April/May - Go on the hunt for vintage beads in London with Diane Fitzgerald, stitch accent butterflies to celebrate spring, plus explore how important beading is in the Borneo culture.
June/July - Incorporate found objects into your jewelry designs with tips delivered directly to you from artist Bob Ebendorf. Plus, create a wire-wrapped bracelet that incorporates nuts and bolts into the design, and stitch a pair of earrings with whimsical feathers, and so much more.
August/ September - Beadwork through history - be inspired by Medieval German bead art, and explore 20+ projects that have global influence!
October/November - Love bracelets? Be inspired by the seven featured bracelet designs incorporating bead crochet, herringbone stitch, stringing, and much more! Plus, meet a lampwork artist with a unique point of view, and make two beautiful scarves with bead accents.
December/January - Get gift giving tips you won’t want to be without! Plus, make any season bright with the party ready designs featured in this issue. Don’t be without the projects, techniques, and tips featured in this must-have issue!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|