2003 Beadwork Collection CD
You'll love this if:
- You want to explore peyote stitch, right-angle weave, brick stich, herringbone technique and other stitching techniques
- You are looking for inspiration in your next beaded project
- You are interested in beaded patterns for bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more
Expand your archives and explore all six 2003 issues of Beadwork magazine exactly as they were printed, now in an all in one digital format! Stop searching for the must-make beading projects; have all the information at your fingertips with this digital format you can take wherever you go!
Discover 84 step-by-step dazzling projects from favorite artists including Diane Fitzgerald, Nancy Zellers, Lisa Norris, and more. Get all the beading tool information, must-know artist advice, beautiful projects, and more featured in this exciting year!
Order your copy today to:
- Discover the jewelry-making secrets of Beadworks experts to enhance your beading techniques.
- Enhance your bead jewelry with must-make beading patterns.
- Explore nontraditional materials to make unique, one of a kind jewelry!
- Go beyond beadwork with inspiring projects featuring knitted wirework, stringing, and more!
- Master bead-stitching techniques including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, and herringbone.
- And so much more!
Here's what you'll get in each issue:
February/March - Beaded irons, ice skates, and more! Explore Tom and Kathy Wegmen's unique artistic style.
April/May -Fabulous beaded fringe, clasps galore, and so much more! Discover 6 beaded flower designs throughout and be inspired by the spring season.
June/July -Be inspired by Wendy Ellsworth with her intricate beaded sculptures! Also explore a must-have crystal diamond necklace that every bride needs to have on their wedding day!
August/ September - Learn the ins and outs on creating captivating cabochon bracelets. Plus, easy steps to conserve your bead work and hot tips from Ann Gilbert that will release your creativity and expand your beaded projects!
October/November - Discover how to create smooth gradations in your beadwork. Plus, learn how one artist turned her beading job into a passion. Explore how to use bead embroidery to re-create a vintage purse that is too hot to miss out on!
December/January -See the work of Joyce J. Scott and her ornate style. Must-know ideas for the holiday season and learn how to make 3 dimensional beaded animals!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|