2002 Beadwork Collection CD
You’ll love this if:
- You want to be immersed in beading inspiration!
- You are looking for unique and interesting projects that use favorite beadstitches including herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, Peyote stitch, and more.
- You want to skip the guesswork with easy-to-read bead patterns and projects.
Add all 6 issues of Beadwork magazine from 2002 to you library exactly as they were printed with this handy collection download. This digital format makes it easier than ever to search for an article or project you’re looking for or just leisurely peruse through the issues.
Uncover 91 beading projects each with easy-to-read material lists and step-by-step instructions. Discover projects by favorite artists including Jean Campbell, Susan Lenart Kazmer, Diane Fitzgerald, and many more. Plus, you‘ll get beading advice from the experts, beading tool tips, and an easy reference guide to basic bead stitches in each issue.
Download your 2002 Beadwork Collection Download today to:
- Be inspired by over 90 beautiful beaded projects.
- Dive into the archive to uncover timeless beading advice and favorite beaded jewelry projects.
- Become a bead-stitching master! Find projects that use a wide variety of bead stitches including, peyote stitch, brick stitch, spiral rope, Van Dyke netting, and many more.
- Explore the trends from 2002 and see how you can integrate these into the beadwork you are making today.
- And so much more!
Here is what you’ll get in each issue:
February/March - Bead your own belly dance costume, bookmark, bags, and more! Plus, explore the magical works of Edward Talbot.
April/May - Explore the beads and jewelry of Carol Marando and learn how to bead beautiful butterflies with this issue.
June/July - Dress up your watch with a serpentine square-stitched band, keep those pesky bugs out of you lemonade this summer with festive bug covers, and so much more!
August/September - Explore 14 beading projects including Peyote pinwheel buttons, a tapestry crochet amulet bag, and black and blue spoke beads.
October/November - Travel to Morocco with Diane Fitzgerald on a quest for stunning Berber beads. Learn how to create Dutch Spiral baskets, beaded mandalas, octa-cube beads, and some much more!
December/January - Discover the breathtaking bead paintings by Rafael Matias, the ornate necklaces by Laura McCabe, and outrageous outfits of Liberace.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|