2001 Beadwork Collection CD
You’ll love this if:
- You want access to timeless beading techniques you’ll use again and again
- You want to be inspired by various beadwork designs
- You want to find beading projects with easy-to-follow instructions
Enjoy all 6 issues of Beadwork magazine from the 2001 season exactly as they were printed in this single collection! Discover this collection CD featuring all of the industry information, beadwork projects, and tips and techniques that Beadwork magazine is known for. This collection CD is a crucial resource that is the perfect fit for any library.
Order your 2001 Beadwork Collection CD today to:
- Discover the secrets of expert beadwork artists, from buying materials to building beautiful beading projects
- Create stunning beaded projects with detailed directions that make intricate bead stitches easy
- Master beadwork skills step-by-step with fun projects for earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and more!
Here is what you’ll get in each issue:
February/March - Discover 12 delicious projects including Swirly Twirly Earrings, Peyote Quilt Bracelet, Empress Necklace, Beading Hearts, and a Hip-Hop Amulet Bag. Explore a gallery of Mario Rivoli’s beaded flowers and learn how to make fabulous glass dot beads.
April/May - Use colorful resin beads in your spring jewelry and create your own cabochons with tips on mold making, creating a form, covering with fabric, and finishing.
June/July - Get glasswork tips from the master Bruce St. John Maher, admire work from other beading artists, and learn how to make beaded beads! You’ll also learn how to make psychedelic, sparkly, glittery beads from the glass doctor, Ginny Sycuro.
August/September - With over 10 complete projects to end the summer, you’ll create simple beaded bug boxes by beadweaving on fiberglass screen, redefine the old family quilt, and discover how to make glass tiger beads.
October/November - Find your holiday inspiration with 15 shimmering projects. Make beaded tarot vessels, miniature ornaments, Christmas tree earrings, and more projects to prepare for the festive season.
December/January - Ring in the New Year with red, white, and beads! Create all sorts of jewelry using sparkly crystals. Plus, read about bead artist’s efforts to create jewelry and raise money for the relief fund in response to the events of September 11th.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|