18 Beaded Ropes to Make eBook
A beaded rope necklace or bracelet can be simple and casual or elegant and embellished. Explore the possibilities with this eBook of 18 projects handpicked by Beadwork’s editors.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn to incorporate two-hole beads, shaped beads, crystals, and pearls into your designs.
- You want to make beaded rope projects suggested by the editors of Beadwork magazine.
- You’ve been looking for ways to advance your beading skills while also creating fun, wearable jewelry.
These 18 beaded rope projects were hand-selected for their unique uses of favorite techniques and materials. In this eBook, you’ll see how ropes can be stitched with more than just seed beads, such as with two-hole beads, shaped beads, crystals, and pearls. In the Sunset Spiral necklace, Russian spiral and crystal bicones come together to create gorgeous waves. Cristie Prince uses double-layer herringbone stitch to capture crystals in the Chain of Jewels necklace. Show off your creativity when you use the spiral-rope technique, bugle beads, and a variety of colorful seed and cylinder beads to work the twisty Ribbon Candy Necklace. These are only three of the projects that are just waiting to be created in this must-have eBook!
Download the eBook to:
- Check out the array of techniques that can be used to create beaded ropes, such as Russian spiral, netting, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, tubular stitch, right-angle weave, and more.
- Discover ways to add interest, texture, and embellishment to your ropes by braiding them, using them to capture crystals, or transforming them into a lariat.
- Make beautiful bracelets and necklaces that pair wonderfully with a variety of outfits.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|