10 Wire & Fiber Jewelry Projects
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create contrast to your metal jewelry by adding fiber.
- You are looking for unique ways to add color and character to your jewelry designs.
- You adore the way fiber can enhance and soften wire jewelry pieces.
Ignite your creative spark by adding fabric to jewelry!
Discover the variety and vibrancy adding fiber to metal can bring as you explore the projects in 10 Wire & Fiber Jewelry Projects: Best of Step by Step Jewelry. Repurpose an old zipper when you make the edgy, elegant Zipped Up bracelet. Shine the light on sari silk ribbons when you combine them with lampwork beads in the Aladdin’s Lamp earrings. Put the fun in funky when you embellish a netted cuff with vibrant vintage buttons. These ten jewelry projects that combine wire and fiber are sure to kindle your creativity!
Download your copy of this project collection eBook today to:
- Be inspired to explore and experiment with combining wire and fiber in your jewelry designs.
- Create contrast and interest by combining metal and fiber within one piece of jewelry.
- Use sari silk cording at the back of a wire necklace for a comfortable and adjustable fit.
- Add unity to your jewelry designs by adding ribbons and cord that complement the focal pieces.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|