10 More Metal Clay Jewelry Projects
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy working with metal clay
- You want to take your jewelry-making techniques a step further by adding metal clay into your projects
- You want to learn everything that has to do with metal clay - such as texture, surface design and fabrication possibilities
Explore 10 projects and features selected from the pages of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist in this compilation that’ll have you working hands-on with metal clay. Metal clay came to the jewelry making industry a little over 20 years ago, and since then it has become ideal for jewelry artists seeking to use elastic qualities of a material that sinters into precious metal. With colorful photos and in-depth instruction, you’ll be able to create versatile jewelry pieces while expanding your experience with metal clay!
Download 10 More Metal Clay Jewelry Projects today to:
- Use your kiln to create unique jewelry pieces, such as the rustic Mixed Metal Clay Shadow Box Pendant by Arlene Mornick and Tammy Honaman’s shimmering Champagne Cocktail Ring
- Refine your soldering techniques with Arlene Mornick’s Silver Clay and Wire Ring
- Learn unique texturing techniques by creating the Metal Clay Yurt Ring by Lynn
- Add movement to your design by creating bails for your pendants, and perfect your bezel setting skills
- Discover so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|