10 Holiday Projects for Fall through the New Year
Fall in love with 10 brand-new autumn and winter-inspired beaded jewelry designs!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for all-new beaded jewelry designs inspired by fall and winter.
- You want to use your favorite bead stitches, including peyote stitch, right-angle weave, netting, and more to create unique beaded jewelry.
Rainy days and long winter nights are the perfect time to bead. Discover 10 brand-new beaded jewelry designs hand-picked by the editors of Beadwork magazine and be inspired to break into your bead stash. Whether you're dreaming of falling leaves and snow storms or are trying to keep cozy and creative, you're sure to be inspired by this collection of beading projects!
Download your copy of 10 Holiday Projects for Fall Through the New Year today to:
- Use netting and peyote stitch to show off the splendor of falling leaves in a bold bracelet designed by Christine Nordlund.
- Create the wicked and whimsical Voodoo Queen Necklace using brick stitch, right-angle weave, and circular herringbone stitch.
- Let go of holiday stress as you stitch up the Princess Elsa Necklace with SuperDuos and crystal buttons.
- Ring in the New Year with sparkle and style wearing a silver and gold chenille-stitch bracelet.
- And be inspired by six more gorgeous projects!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|