Stitching with Shaped Beads: 10 Beading Projects to Make with Tile & Brick Beads
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to work with a variety of beadweaving stitches, such as right-angle weave, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch and more
- You like quick and easy projects but also want to advance your techniques with challenging beading designs
- You admire the designs of beading artist Melinda Barta, Svetlana Chernitsky, Kristen Winter and want to bring their designs to life
Incorporate tiles and brick beads together in these ten projects to create one-of-a-kind statement pieces. With four necklaces, five bracelets, and one pair of earrings, you’ll discover stylish beading designs that range from intricate stitches to fast and fun projects. Use fringe in your next necklace with beader Maria Teresa Moran’s Tile-Bead Blast and create peyote-stitched embellishments in Marjorie Schwartz’s glimmering Brick Tracks Bracelet. Featuring detailed diagrams and a reference of techniques you’ll be using, plunge into your next beading project with great finesse and success.
Download your copy of 10 Beading Projects to Make with Tile & Brick Beads today to:
- Create trendy pieces of jewelry that are customizable, like Melinda Barta’s chevron-patterned Coachella Earrings
- Receive a reference guide of traditional beading techniques and their variations, such as tubular herringbone stitch, circular netting, two-drop peyote stitch and more
- Work your way up from beginner projects, like the trellis-style Calliope’s Columns Bracelet to the challenging yet elegant Dancing Cabs Necklace
- Discover so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|