10 Beading Projects to Make with Lentils
Liven up your beadwork with lentils! This eBook showcases the lentil bead’s versatility and personality with ten gorgeous, fun-to-make projects for beaders of all skill levels.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to incorporate lentils into your beading projects.
- You want to bring a fresh, new look to your beadwork.
- You want to take advantage of the lentil bead’s usefulness while also advancing techniques, such as herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, peyote stitch, and more.
You’ll love what lentil beads can do for your beadwork! The round, lightly bulged shape of the lentil bead and its one- or two-hole construction allows this bead to be used in a variety of applications. It can be embellished with seed beads, act as embellishment itself, form a foundational layer, or serve as a purely decorative element. Its symmetry and uniformity makes it ideal for easy, even beadweaving. Before you know it, lentils will be one of your go-to beads.
Download 10 Beading Projects to Make with Lentils today to:
- Use lentil beads to build structure in a textural medallion, such as in Nichole Starman’s Xanadu Necklace.
- Cluster several lentils together to form cubes that resemble beaded beads in the sweet and wearable Candy Bangle.
- Use lentil beads, woven flat or upright, as petals when creating flowers in the Blue Bonnet and Quadrille Bracelets.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|